Choosing the Right Garden Room with Bi-fold Doors
At English Heritage Buildings, we specialise in designing and building premium-grade garden rooms, delivering and installing them across the UK mainland. Each of our bespoke builds is made from beautiful French oak and can be produced in a variety of standardised styles – or made to your exact specifications through our bespoke design process. Within your garden room, you’ll be able to opt for sturdy and attractive bi-fold doors, ensuring a practical space full of natural light.
If you would like to know more about the bi-folding doors we offer, as well as the rest of our range of joinings, check out our comprehensive list of garden room door and window options here.
Q – MARK CERTIFIED | ON-SITE TIMBER GRADERS | 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE | BESPOKE BUILDINGS
The Unique Benefits of a Garden Room with Bi-fold Doors
Bi-folding doors are a type of sliding door made up of multiple panes that fold when opened, in a concertina-like effect. Our range is crafted out of high-grade French oak for a truly luxurious feel, and designed to last a lifetime thanks to oak’s natural resilience.
Bi-fold doors are a brilliant choice for anyone designing their first garden room, or looking to upgrade an existing one. Why?
Garden room bi-folding doors:
- Let in the most natural light: Expansive, uninterrupted views of your outdoor space are one of the main reasons for installing a garden room. Similar to sliding doors, bi-folding doors provide more surface coverage than standard single-paned doors and windows combined. A garden room extension with bi-fold doors can be an amazing way to bring light into your home, especially if you decide on a bespoke design that incorporates corner bifold doors.
- Are perfect for garden rooms of any size: Our bi-folding doors are designed to fit within any garden room, offering a fantastic look regardless of the size of your garden space. Our bi-folds will cover all available space, creating a seamless and open look.
- Allow for complete flexibility: Thanks to their engineering, when bi-fold doors are opened they fold together neatly, leaving no protruding parts to take up valuable space within your garden room. They can also be partially opened to ease access and airflow during use, maintaining a stylish look.
How Much Do Bi-fold Doors Cost?
Our bi-folding doors are custom-made for each garden room, with prices varying depending on size. If you have a desired size or material in mind, get in touch today and our team will be able to offer you a bespoke quote for the cost of your chosen bi-folds. If you are designing your garden room yourself, your selected windows and doors will be included in the final quote we give you. We will then handle the installation for you and conduct a final quality check before we sign off. For a full project quote, you can submit a request via our website.
How Quickly Can I Get a Garden Room With Bi-folding Doors?
After signing off on the plans, we will get to work crafting your garden room and putting together your custom bi-fold doors. We offer nationwide delivery, so no matter where you are in the UK, you can receive your very own bespoke garden room with bifold doors. The whole process, after our quote is accepted, normally takes between 6 and 8 weeks.
Benefits of Choosing EHBP
- WE ARE Q-MARK CERTIFIED
- OUR TIMBER IS VISUALLY GRADED
- WE DELIVER NATIONWIDE & JERSEY
- WE HAVE OVER 30 YEARS EXERIENCE
- WE OFFER FULLY BESPOKE DESIGN
- WE USE SUSTAINABLY SOURCED TIMBER
Our Range of Garden Room with Bifold Doors
Design Options for a Garden Room With Bi-fold Doors
From the simple tongue and groove joinery to double glazing options, there are plenty of choices when selecting the perfect bi-fold doors for your garden room. Our stunning French oak timber is sure to bring any space to life, but if you would prefer a different kind of timber, or perhaps aluminium or uPVC variants, let us know and we can offer you a selection of other alternatives.
We have a wide variety of doors and windows available, including beautiful bi-folding options for you to choose from, so you are sure to find just the right joinery aesthetic for your garden room.
Choose Bi-fold Doors for Your Garden Room
At English Heritage Buildings, we pride ourselves on both our excellent customer service and the high quality of our timber-framed buildings. Our bi-fold doors are the perfect addition to any garden room, be it a bright and inspiring home office, an open and airy garden gym, or an easygoing and sociable garden bar. Reach out to our team today and see how we can revitalise your garden room plans with the inclusion of bespoke bi-folding doors.
Why Choose English Heritage Buildings?
We are oak frame specialists, with nearly 40 years of experience producing high-quality oak buildings, and this expertise is demonstrated through both our industry accreditations and our awards.
English Heritage Buildings holds a BM Trada Q-Mark for our oak framed buildings, the only UK company to do so. This showcases the unbeatable quality of our products.
Business Award Winners
We were proud to recently receive the South East Best Rural Manufacturing Business Award.