Garden Room Extensions
For customers who are looking to extend their property in the form of a garden room, conservatory, orangerie or versatile garden room, our designers have you covered.
Q – MARK CERTIFIED | ON SITE TIMBER GRADERS | 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE | BESPOKE BUILDINGS
Designed by You, Built by Experts
With over 50 unique and entirely adaptable and customisable designs to choose from, we provide Q-Mark certified garden room extensions at affordable prices and deliver across the UK.
Our process is simple, you choose a design you like and explain what changes you would like made to fit your requirements, we then design it, check it with you and then begin building it.
It is not compulsory for you to customise your design, if you like the look of one of our garden room home extensions, we can build this and cut out any additional customisation requirements.
Take a look at our design ideas to get some inspiration for your garden room extension.
Ideas for Garden Room Extensions
You may already know what your garden room extension is going to be used for, but what you may not know is that we can design extensions to suit a variety of needs. For example, you may want to use your extension as a part-time office to work through COVID-19, but when your are able to return to work, it can also be used as any of the following:
- Conservatory – if you are looking for a conservatory extension, please visit our garden room and orangeries page.
- Home gym – regardless of whether gyms are open or closed, having a home gym is always an appealing concept. The main benefit of designing a home gym is that they can essentially be any size, so long as the equipment fits inside. We can even extend the gym using decking so you can exercise outside (should you wish).
- Dining room area – a simple extension that adds another dimension to your living room or kitchen area. These extensions look fantastic with stunning bifold doors and large double glazed windows to offer fantastic views out into your garden.
- Games room – great for entertaining guests, games rooms can be designed to fit the games you have in your possession. For example, if you have a competition-size pool table, you would require a large extension. We can also discuss insulation/soundproofing requirements if you want to limit the amount of noise that may travel through to the adjoining section of your home.
- Extra lounge or living room – if you’re simply looking to extend your living room, or add a ‘snug room, we can design a compact and cosy garden extension for your home. These designs are beautifully crafted from French oak to offer a warm and inviting living space, ideal for both summer evenings and winter nights.
- Creative workspace or studio – we can create quiet, large open creative workspaces for customers looking for an escape from the house to focus on their professional projects or hobbies.
Benefits of Choosing EHBP
- WE ARE Q-MARK CERTIFIED
- OUR TIMBER IS VISUALLY GRADED
- WE DELIVER NATIONWIDE & JERSEY
- WE HAVE OVER 30 YEARS EXERIENCE
- WE OFFER FULLY BESPOKE DESIGN
- WE USE SUSTAINABLY SOURCED TIMBER
Transform Your Property With a Stunning Garden Room Extension
Take advantage of over 50 foundation designs to base your garden room extension on, and after selecting yours, get in touch with our team to discuss bespoke design options.
Alternatively, you can call our team to talk through your garden room extension options, we are always on-hand to provide helpful advice to our customers. Save money today on our cost-effective garden room extensions.
A garden room is usually detached from the house and located somewhere within the garden and almost always has a solid roof. Most garden rooms are used as workshops, studies, offices, storage areas or summer houses. A conservatory is typically joined to the house, is made primarily from windows and features a glazed roof. Conservatories can also be referred to as sun rooms.
Yes, our garden room extensions can be attached to your existing house and we will ensure that the design matches your home’s existing design.
Most garden rooms are designed to last between 20 and 30 years. EHB uses the best materials (primarily French oak) to ensure our builds outlast this lifespan, and, a major benefit of building with oak timber frames is that it requires little to no maintenance.
In most cases, you won’t need to apply for planning permission for garden rooms or buildings so long as they adhere to permitted development rules and guidelines. Our team actually works with an approved planning contractor, for more information on how we can help, please visit our planning permission page.
Why Choose Us?
With nearly four decades working with green oak, we are at the forefront of our industry and are proud of the work we’ve done in the past and will continue to do in the future.
We are the UK’s only oak framed building company to carry an EXOVA BM Trada Q-Mark, which means that with us you get a standard that you cannot get elsewhere.
Business Award Winners
We are the recent winners of the South East Best Rural Manufacturing Business Award.