Bespoke Garden Offices Where Tranquility Meets Productivity
Whether you’re looking for a garden office to work semi-permanently or permanently from home, or to simply a tranquil space to work away from your busy homelife, our bespoke garden buildings can be designed to meet any requirement.
Q – MARK CERTIFIED | ON SITE TIMBER GRADERS | 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE | BESPOKE BUILDINGS
Why Choose a Garden Office from EHB?
Alongside being one of the longest-standing oak construction companies in the UK, EHB specialise in designing and installing bespoke garden offices made from the finest french oak. Our designs can be installed with double-glazed windows and prepped for insulation if required. Your imagination is your limit when it comes to designing your garden office.
Explore our variety of builds to become inspired this season.
All Garden Offices Made Bespoke
What separates EHB from the competition is that all our garden offices are made bespoke to order. This means your oak garden office can be customised to suit your exact requirements. Maybe you’re an artist looking for a spacious design to allow for tools and painting/crafting areas or perhaps you’re looking for a more compact office to become your new semi-permanent workspace due to COVID-19.
Whatever the reason, our team can design, build and install your garden office anywhere in the UK. You can choose a foundation from our wide range of buildings to adapt, submit your own design, or start from scratch.
Uses for your Garden Office
Our team have designed many garden offices for customers across the UK and each project has been completely unique. In some cases, customers have bought garden offices but have adapted them to suit a variety of needs, for example, a makeshift gym.
Below, we have provided a list of ideas for your garden office to offer some design inspiration:
- Semi-permanent office – due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, many people have had to work from home. Cramped in their bedrooms and busy living rooms with their partners and/or children, this working environment does not promote productivity or comfort.
- Creative workshop – some of our past customers have decided to design their office to suit their creative endeavours, be it for business or recreation. Creative workshops are usually designed slightly bigger to allow for workbenches, crafting stations and storage for tools and art supplies.
- Home gym – there is no reason why your garden office cannot double up as a home gym. An ideal solution for those looking for an accessible home workout option, our team can design a hybrid office that can swiftly transform from an open office into a spacious or compact gym or even a yoga studio. We could even make room for a shower room if required.
*We can also install storage units onto your garden office, for example, if you wanted a garden log cabin to store firewood for winter.
With the UK having to work from home for the foreseeable future, our semi-permanent garden offices provide the perfect, adaptable solution to the global pandemic.
Benefits of Choosing EHBP
- WE ARE Q-MARK CERTIFIED
- OUR TIMBER IS VISUALLY GRADED
- WE DELIVER NATIONWIDE & JERSEY
- WE HAVE OVER 30 YEARS EXERIENCE
- WE OFFER FULLY BESPOKE DESIGN
- WE USE SUSTAINABLY SOURCED TIMBER
How much is a Garden Office?
Each build is priced bespoke based on the requirements of the customer, so there are no fixed prices for any of our garden offices. However, as an approximation, you can expect to pay anywhere from £5,000 to £30,000.
Once you have selected the type of build for your office and we have sent you our proposed design, we can then deliver your office. This can take approximately six to eight weeks as we will be building your garden office bespoke.
This depends on the size and scale of your garden office. For smaller projects, designing and building can take anywhere between one and two months.
Absolutely, we can design garden offices to bolt onto your current property and they will be designed to match your home’s original appearance.
Here are a few things to take into consideration when budgeting for your garden office:
– What the building will be used for (full-time office, part-time office, gym, creative studio, workshop etc)
– Style of frame and/or cross section
– The type of timber used for joinery, cladding and rafters
– The location of your garden office
– Access and security requirements of the garden office.
However, our team will be on-hand to walk you through these factors and find you the best option based on your budget.
All important questions regarding our oak framed buildings are answered on our FAQ page and enquires regarding building control and planning permission and how we can help can be accessed via our planning permission guide.
Choose your Foundation and Contact our Team Today
After you have selected your chosen frame or foundation for your garden office, simply contact our team to receive your free quote. You can do this via calling our team and explaining your requirements, or by clicking on the ‘Get a quote’ button.
For any further information or to talk through your design options, please get in touch with our friendly team today.
Why Choose Us?
With nearly four decades working with green oak, we are at the forefront of our industry and are proud of the work we’ve done in the past and will continue to do in the future.
We are the UK’s only oak framed building company to carry an EXOVA BM Trada Q-Mark, which means that with us you get a standard that you cannot get elsewhere.
Business Award Winners
We are the recent winners of the South East Best Rural Manufacturing Business Award.